The Invisalign clear braces system is one of the most popular dental treatments because it can make a tremendous difference in the appearance and functionality of the patient’s smile, and because it is the most convenient orthodontic treatment. If you are interested in improving your smile with Invisalign, your first step is to find a cosmetic dentist who is also an Invisalign provider.
Tips for Finding an Invisalign Dentist
Choosing your Invisalign provider requires careful consideration. Here are some guidelines to follow as you search for an Invisalign dentist.
- Look for a dentist who is an Invisalign “preferred provider.” Dentists who have received this designation by the makers of Invisalign are those who have treated numerous Invisalign patients and therefore are well qualified to provide this treatment. The dentists at Dental Health Care Associates have received the designation of “Premier Preferred” providers of Invisalign, meaning they have “an exceptional level of Invisalign case experience.”
- Choose an Invisalign dentist whose office is located convenient to you. You will need to come in for office visits on a regular basis throughout your Invisalign treatment, so choosing a dentist close to you will be beneficial. Our office is located in Aston, PA, convenient to patients in Brookhaven, Chester, and Village Green-Green Ridge. Dental Health Care Associates eliminates the need to travel to Philadelphia for high-quality dental care.
- Your Invisalign dentist should be able to cater your treatment to your individual needs and desires. We will sit down with you to discuss your vision for your ideal smile, and then we will formulate a treatment plan to shift your teeth into place. For younger patients, we can provide Invisalign Teen, which includes a reminder system to ensure the treatment plan is followed sufficiently.
Our Invisalign Dentist, Dr. Chen
Our office believes that in order to provide Invisalign, it is absolutely necessary to have an orthodontist on staff who has experience with this treatment. Our Invisalign dentist Dr. Daniel H. Chen is a well-qualified orthodontist.
- Dr. Chen has undergone extensive training in dentistry and orthodontics. He earned his dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and then completed a two-year residency in orthodontics at the University of Pennsylvania.
- In addition to his formal training, Dr. Chen has years of experience in helping patients achieve straighter smiles. He has worked as an orthodontist since 2003, using both traditional braces and Invisalign clear braces. He has also taught orthodontics at the University of Pennsylvania Department of Orthodontics.
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, and the Pennsylvania Dental Association, Dr. Chen is a trusted orthodontist.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation Today
Dr. Chen and the team at Dental Health Care Associates use Invisalign to help patients near Aston, PA obtain straighter smiles that not only improve their oral health, but also make their smiles look better. If you’re ready to straighten your teeth in an easy manner, we encourage you to contact us to schedule your Invisalign consultation.